Girl_N3xt_Door (and slightly round the bend)

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Mid week Updates!

Ok, so where did I leave off last time?

I’m now no longer showering sitting down – thank you, but please hold your applause till the end – the day I slipped, I spoke to the ex and it came up. That afternoon I got home and he’d left some of those sticky things that you put on the bottom of the bath to stop falling over, on my front doorstep. A tad creepy really.

Went to a friend’s last night for dinner and a movie. Watched The Ringer, the Johnny Knocksville movie where he pretends to be retarded to rig the special Olympics. I was in stitches! I know I’m going to burn in hell for this, but watching them run and jump and ‘dive’ cracked me up!

I sliced my thumb on a razor last night, and it wouldn’t stop bleeding! (No – I’m not emo!) At 3 this morning I finally gave up and wrapped it in a bandage and fell asleep. I’m so tired today! I took photo’s on my phone cause I’m a tad morbid that way :) I think i'm accident prone?

I also got a teary phone call from the ex last night – it was a little awkward but well handled on my part I think. By this stage I was up to my second vodka (medicinal purposes people! I was injured! I was sterilising from within?) So I had hit Dr. Phil mode and was very diplomatic. Eg: Him: How can you just let 4 years go like that? Me: It hasn’t been thrown away, but we’re such good friends that we’re adult enough to keep that going (read: Get off the phone you’re creeping me out and I’m trying to watch tv here) See? Very deep.

Met up with mum last night for a drink after work, it was good to relax and have a drink and not get calls asking when I’ll be home, what’s for dinner, when dinner will be, when will I be home (I know I repeated that one – but he used to as well!) who was I with, did I need to be picked up, if the t-shirt on the floor was clean or if it needed to be washed (I don’t know, just leave it on the floor!) where was I…? Oh yeah, it was nice to see mum.

Ok, I think that’s a pretty good update – I’ll write a post about work later on, I don’t want to sound too angsty in 1 post.

Music in my head: I don’t feel like dancing – Scissor Sisters. For some reason that song always makes me feel like dancing…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home