Girl_N3xt_Door (and slightly round the bend)

Friday, October 27, 2006

The Benefit of a Good Blow-Dry


I’m heading to a friends 21st tonight (Hi Bec!) and decided I was going to get all girled up for it. I went and got my hair cut and blow-dried is cute flicky curls. Although now I’m thinking of getting this done more often! I got told “I actually look ok” –Chris. “Babe Alert!” –Some random hobo in a van, and walking across Bridge street in heavy traffic, 4 cars stopped (going both directions) to let me past. Surely some well placed flicks are not that powerful? Why hasn’t the CIA, the KGB, ASIO and McDonald’s cottoned on? Surely cancer research can benefit from its awesome power?

I bought a pack of the Mentos ice gum stuff, you know the ad where the guys’ nipples grow freakishly long and take on a mind of their own?

This guy!





Anyway – I was very, very disappointed and am considering writing into the good people at Mentos and asking them why my results differed so greatly from those depicted on their advertisement and why there’s no disclaimer on either their advertisement or packaging to warn me that it may not work like that.

Although, I did come across this little beauty while looking for nipple pictures. (Warning – think about what you type into Google images search BEFORE hitting the search key. “Nipple pictures” was probably not my best idea)




Jews for Jesus? That was so last season. The latest catch cry is Jesus…The Freshmaker! Won’t somebody please think of the children?

I’ve also realised that I’ve lost 10kg since this time last year! Which is a lot to me cause I was never really huge to start with. I’ll never be as skinny as I was in school, but that’s probably a good thing – that landed me in hospital. But I definitely wasn’t happy with how I was last year.

Granted, I’m not Nicole Ritchie




But I’m happier.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home