Girl_N3xt_Door (and slightly round the bend)

Friday, November 03, 2006

Late Night Calls

Yesterday afternoon, I was talking to my ex on the phone and he accidentally let slip that he’d gone out for a mutual friend’s birthday last Friday night that I wasn’t invited to. When we were together, there was always the 5 of us that would go out as a group every weekend and most nights during the week. There was the ex and I, Adam and Bea and Mark.

Since we split up – I haven’t spoken to Adam or Bea but I’ve seen Mark a few times and we still talk often. It was Mark’s birthday the other week and apparently they all went out (near where I live!) and I wasn’t invited. I got the $hits, and rightly so I think. I had a bit of a yell at the ex and then hung up.

We then spent the next few hours texting each other – mine were full of the f word J

He came over last night to collect some money to give to the smash repairer and I was still cranky from the phone conversation and was really cold to him. He asked what was wrong and I told him I was still angry because of the whole being snubbed thing and he just blew it off – so I stormed inside and had a cigarette and we had a text fight. We eventually gave up at about 8 that night but at 1.00 this morning he msg’d me and asked if I was away. I said yes and he was at my front door!

He tried to pull some crap about how he didn’t think I’d want to go but I wasn’t interested. He didn’t leave til 2 this morning so now I’m tired!

Sorry about the angsty post – I’ll try and get something a little funnier up later.

Music in my head: INXS – Afterglow

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home