Girl_N3xt_Door (and slightly round the bend)

Friday, November 03, 2006

A Girls’ Handbag

I’ve decided I have too much crap in my handbag – and I have no idea where the half of this stuff came from, or what I was thinking when I put it in there, so I’ve decided to compose an inventory and let you all in on the wonderful world that is…a girls handbag!

Wallet
Makeup bag – all my makeup!
Face moisturizer
Hair brush
Nail File
Screwdriver set
Tape measure
Mascara
2 lipsticks
2 nail polishes
2 black lighters
A kinder surprise toy (I’m now transferring this to my desk – I’ll see if I can get a photo on here)
Mobile
House keys
Car keys
A necklace
Access passes for work
Lip balm
Sunglasses
Train ticket
$3.65 in loose change
2 tokens for the coffee machine at a cabin resort I stayed in 2 months ago in Wollongong
Cigarettes
A yellow highlighter


So there you go – my handbag!

I WISH this was my handbag - look how happy she looks!

Music in my head: Scissor Sisters – I Don’t Feel Like Dancing…that’s for you Nathan!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home