Girl_N3xt_Door (and slightly round the bend)

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Long Time No Update

It’s been ages since I updated, so this post is going to be a series of mini updates, to bring you all up to speed.

Conversations with my mother (last night)
*My mobile rings, I answer*
Ella: Hi mum, what’s up?
Mum: Hey hun, quick question. You know my brown skirt?
Ella: Yeah…(I have no idea what she’s talking about)
Mum: Can I wear that with a green top?
Ella: Brown and Green? Why not? Trees do it.
Mum: You’re right! And if it works for trees, then it will work for me!
Ella: Uh huh…
Mum: That was it. Talk to you later!
*Mum hangs up*

God I love that woman.





















Conversations with my Ex (about an hour ago)
*Mobile rings*
Ella: Hi
Ex: Hey, how are you doin?
Ella: Not bad, how are you?
Ex: Really good, I’m going on a date this weekend. She’s apparently really hot (blah blah blah)
Ella: Wow, good for you! I hope you have fun!
*Bus drives past (would I fit under it?)*
Ella: I can hardly hear you – gotta go! Bye!
*Hang Up*
Ella to random pigeon on the street: WTF? Who DOES that!?!




















Weekend Update
Last weekend I went to Sussex Inlet with some friends, had an awesome weekend! Best I’ve had in a LONG time.
We got there on Saturday morning, went to the beach (5 min walk from the front door!) and swam, laid in the sun and went back to the cabin. We set up the picnic table under some trees and ate and drank beer and chatted and laughed. I drove my car onto the grass and we hooked an ipod up through the stereo. Listened to music and just relaxed! We had a BBQ for dinner and sat on a picnic rug near the BBQ, drinking and talking and laughing – had awesome steak for dinner (well done everyone involved – which was really everyone but me)
Watched the cricket, and then watched the tri-nations and I found myself getting quite involved in the final minutes.
Sunday, woke up and had bacon and eggs – packed up and procrastinated before we left. Stopped in Berry for lunch and then drove back to Sydney. I wish we’d organised to stay longer. I’d love to do it again sometime soon!

I’ll post some weekend pictures when I get them (ahem! coughChriscough)

To the others that were there last weekend, this picture will speak volumes!





















Next weekend
I’ve got a work function on Saturday; it’s 3 hours from Sydney! How annoying. I’m driving up with Chris from work (or he’s driving up and I’ll just make a general nuisance of myself)

I’m looking forward to it. The drive there and back will be fun and we’re staying in Forster that night and driving back on Sunday – so we’ll go out and partake in general merriment.

Medical Updates
I went to the doctor again; I’ve been every week for a month now! And I’m clear! No more infection (or reflection as I used to say) no need for more antibiotics and more importantly – no surgery! WOOT!

Ok peeps, that’s all for me!

Music in my head: Brittany Spears - Everytime

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home