Girl_N3xt_Door (and slightly round the bend)

Monday, November 20, 2006

Weekend Updates


Well,

It’s been one hell of a weekend!

Friday night we said goodbye to Phil – the original and the best. Chris, Jess, Phil and I headed to Jackson’s after work and met up with Chris’ brothers and some of their mates – all decent blokes bar 1. But a good group on the whole.

From there we stumbled to Macca’s (I know – it makes me ill just thinking about it!) and from there whinged all the way to the 3 Wise Monkeys. Jess and I checked out a couple of shops on the way, think we freaked Chris out when we both walked into a lingerie place :)

The band started but it wasn’t that fantastic, so Chris, Jess, Phil and I (CJP&I) went to the Spanish place next door. Chris and Jess buggered off because Chris was ‘sick’ (P.S – I later found out he has an ear infection and IS actually sick, so I feel a little bad about calling him a Mary after he left) and that’s when things got interesting!

Phil and I chatted for about an hour and I found out so much that I didn’t know! For example, he’s got a girlfriend back home that has a young daughter! I told him I felt so slack for never even asking – and then spent 10 mins trying to explain what ‘feeling slack’ means. Bloody Europeans!

You may remember a few posts back, the top 5 things to do before you die? That conversation was with Phil and in that conversation, we chatted about other things, like the top 5 things he wanted to do/see before he left Sydney. He told me 4, but wouldn’t tell me the 5th. I forgot until Friday night when he said, so do you still want to know what my 5th is? I said yea and he said – it’s to see your tattoo before I leave. So, there we were, hiding behind a slot machine, me trying not to flash too much while I showed him my tatt. He seemed very impressed. It was shortly after this that I decided to head home.

More weekend updates later.

P.S – NONE of this would have happened if SOMEONE had let me know they still wanted to go out on Friday night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home