Girl_N3xt_Door (and slightly round the bend)

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Weekend Updates

Weekend updates

Yo peeps!

I know it’s been awhile since I last posted, but I promise to up my game this week! P.S – I got married yesterday!

Thursday night, I was up all night feeling very sorry for myself, so took Friday off and went to the docs. Was told that they may just need to adjust my iron suppliments, or I may have an infection that’s spreading to my kidneys. Infection in kidney’s = operation. What a load of bollocks. I find out Wednesday.

Saturday afternoon, helped Luke and Matt baby-sit their nieces, I want to kidnap them and take them home! They’re 8 and 9 and pretty typical of their age. They latched on to me pretty early in the afternoon and got really mad at Luke when we had to go cause he was taking me away and why couldn’t I stay over? Matt made the offhand comment that I couldn’t sleep over cause I was having a sleep over with Luke and then spent the next 10 mins trying to explain was adults do at a sleep over while keeping it G – rated ;)





Sunday I went to a music festival in Newtown with Jenny and Chiswick. We started from my place (which is 20 mins from Newtown) but decided we were going to stop at ever pub along the way, it didn’t matter what side of the road it was on, or if we accidentally spotted it down another street. It took us 4 hours to complete this 20 min trip. At the festival, and very drunk, Chis and I decided we were going to get married while Jenny was getting a tattoo. It was a whirlwind romance but fingers crossed!



Here's hubby and I at the festival

Being the drunken mess that I was, I texted the ex with the following “Oh my God! I just got engaged and we’re getting married now!” he called 3 nano-seconds later a little shaken up and threatening to come down to the music festival because I obviously needed looking after – pfft!


Headed back to my place and the hubby went home (perfect marriage or what!) and Jenny passed out on the lounge. I got bored so gave her a back tatt with liquid eyeliner the proceeded to fall asleep next to her, only to wake up with liquid eyeliner on my shoulder – Karma’s good! Made dinner and we sat up til 1.00 watching Muriel’s wedding (You’re terrible Muriel!) and then went to bed.

Made for an awesome weekend – I’ll update you with my results on Wednesday! How exciting, a test! I hope I won!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home